Join Our Team!
Two great opportunities to make our work serving hundreds of individuals, households, and businesses each year as effective as possible!
We are NOW HIRING for a Program Manager. See below or check out these positions on Indeed.com
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for:
· performing customer intake for our housing counseling, eviction prevention, tax intake, home improvement, and commercial improvement programs, including assisting them in completing necessary paperwork to apply for programs and explain how the programs work
· supporting financial and homebuyer education events
· connecting homeowners, renters, and business owners with other available resources
· compiling demographic data and key performance indicators of customers served in Salesforce
· preparing monthly and quarterly grant reports
· preparing monthly and quarterly fund requests with backup documentation
· interfacing with other program staff to ensure smooth customer experience
· interfacing with accounting staff and funders to ensure prompt vendor payments, reporting compliance, and regular reimbursements
– overseeing Americorps members for our VISTA program and our VITA tax site
The position reports to the Executive Director and works closely with our Housing Counselor, Housing and Financial Counselor, Community Engagement Coordinator, and Business Development Manager to connect residents, community organizations, institutions, and other stakeholders to our programs and other appropriate resources.
Qualifications and Skills
· Two years’ experience in program management and service delivery showing progressively more responsibility
· Knowledge and experience working with a diverse set of individuals and stakeholders
· Ability to engage and foster relationships with residents, public agencies, and nonprofit partners.
· Experience and strong skills in areas of creative thinking and organization
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong professional reputation and record of integrity, respect for established ethical standards
– Experience with Americorps preferred but not required
· Ability to solve problems and adapt to adversity
· Knowledge of Dundalk neighborhoods and local institutions a plus
· Spanish language fluency preferred; proficiency a plus
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required. Familiarity with DR’s programs (see dundalkusa.org) strongly encouraged.
This full-time, salaried position begins immediately; starting salary range is $48,000-$56,000. Collaborative, mission-driven work environment.
Interested in volunteering to make a stronger, more vibrant Dundalk?
If you are interested in volunteering or in an internship, please email us with more about your interests and skills at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to connect you with upcoming volunteer or internship opportunities.