Make a Difference
About the Board
Dundalk Renaissance is seeking nominations for motivated and driven leaders to join our Board of Directors. This is an extraordinary opportunity for individuals who are passionate about supporting Dundalk Renaissance’s mission to mobilize stakeholders to invest in greater Dundalk’s neighborhoods, economy and quality of life.
We value diversity and we are seeking candidates from a broad range of personal and professional backgrounds. To strengthen our organizational work and community impact, we are striving for board composition that is reflective of our community.
Selected Board Members will have a track record of community involvement, and will donate their time and expertise to help the organization fulfill its mission and stay accountable to the community and the residents it serves. Expertise in the areas of fundraising, social work, community engagement, law, business management, or senior care is desired.
The time commitment is approximately 5-8 hours per month.
Have questions? Email email@example.com.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, meetings are currently held virtually.
- Serve a two year term to be eligible for re-appointment for up to two additional consecutive terms.
- Attend six board meetings and six committee meetings per year.
- Volunteer time at community and fundraising events.
- Complete individual work for committee assignments.
- Donate an annual gift to the organization commensurate with one’s ability.