A Night At The Movies:
Milestone Award Ceremony
6pm Thursday, May 25 | Flagship Cinemas Eastpoint
Dress to impress and walk the Teal Carpet for this movie premier style event.
Enjoy an evening of hors d’oeuvres provided Joanna’s Cafe and Costa’s Inn.
The evening’s menu includes:
- Crab dip, Greek salad, spanakopita, charcuterie boards and much more.
- Open beer, wine and soda bar donated by Drug City.
- Build you own movie snack bar provided by Historic Dundalk Town Center business, Dude’s Snack Attack.
At 7pm we will gather in the theatre to see our honorees make their big screen debut. Honorees will participate in a celebratory program, be recognized for their dedication and commitment to Dundalk, and share a delicious food with friends, family, colleagues, community and business leaders. Thank you for helping us shine a light on those working to build a better Dundalk.
Performance following the screening by Heavy Souls, voted favorite local band by Dundalk Eagle readers.
To date, the Milestone Awards have honored 66+ community and business leaders, and the 2023 honorees will join this respected list of change makers who exhibit leadership and commitment in furthering the values of Dundalk Renaissance: Neighborliness, Innovation, Heritage, Diversity, Opportunity, Sustainability, Engagement, and Unity.
Take a look at previous Milestone Winners.
Questions? Call us at 410 282-0261 x104 or email email@example.com.
This Year’s Honorees
2023 Cornerstone Award Honoree
The Dundalk Renaissance Cornerstone Award is presented by Dundalk Renaissance to a business, community organization or non-profit helping to foster Dundalk’s healthy and vibrant future.
Herman’s Bakery has been in business for 100 of years– 75 years of which in Dundalk. This family owned and operated business is a delicious gem in our community.
2023 Milestone Award Winners
The Dundalk Renaissance Milestone Awards are presented by Dundalk Renaissance to community and non-profit leaders for their roles in nurturing Dundalk’s healthy and vibrant future.
We’re excited to present four Milestone Awards to members community and business leaders for their roles in nurturing Dundalk’s healthy and vibrant future:
- Ms. Mary Branch for her 50+ years of service to the Boy Scouts of America, Turner Station Conservation Teams and countless meal and clothing drives.
- La Michoacana Ice Cream Shop as a Milestone winner for opening a new (delicious) business in the Historic Dundalk Town Center and taking on extensive renovations in order to make La Michoacana the place to be to for a delicious treat in the HDTC.
- Dundalk High School NJROTC as a Milestone winner for their community including participating in Wreaths Across America, Community Road Cleanups, Naval Academy visits, Vietnam Veterans Memorial visit, Drone Competitions, Continued Color Guard Ceremonies at the school and many community events. The students in leadership positions are team players, hardworking and dedicated cadets.
Ashley Rogers will receive the Janice Evans award for her extensive volunteer work with Dundalk Renaissance.
Our Milestone Award Ceremony honors individuals, groups, organizations, and students who are working to make Dundalk a better place. We’ll be announcing our 2023 Gemstone honoree soon!
If you’re interested in sponsoring our 2023 Milestone Award Ceremony and help support the work we do, reach out to Nick Staigerwald (410.282.0261 ext 103 or Nick@DundalkUSA.org).
Celebrate our Honorees!
You design it, we print it. Our program will be distributed to all honorees and attendees. Your sponsorship will help contribute to the work we do all year round, as well as off set program production costs.
Contact Nick Staigerwald (410.282.0261 ext 103 or Nick@DundalkUSA.org) for more information.
Programs are 5.5″x 8.5″