Volunteers make things happen!
We always have a need for folks for the following events:
Food Truck Festival
Family Fall Festival
Holiday Hoopla Street Fair
Join us by volunteering!
Court Related and Alternative Sentencing
For individuals who seek to fulfill court related or alternative sentencing hours, please:
- Contact your court representative or your probation office to ensure you can complete your hours at Dundalk Renaissance Corporation
- Upon arriving, be sure you have your paperwork ready and in hand to complete your orientation
- Please have a clear mind on how you want to structure your hours on the weekly/monthly basis
- Hours for service begin at 9:30 AM and 1 PM; no time earlier or later than stated
- Hours are available Monday – Friday, and on occasion, some weekends. Please check the calendar below to ensure we have available hours.
If you have any questions, please contact Nick Staigerwald, our Business Development and Volunteer Manager at (410) 282-0261 ext 103, or email Nick@DundalkUSA.org.